WARNING - Largest beardie poop you'll ever see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
WARNING - POOP PICTURE BELOW. SCROLL AT YOUR OWN RISK

So Tombo had gone about a week or two without a bowel movement. Not uncommon, hes been a bit slower for the past couple weeks. Semi-brumating. But he has still been eating a decent amount. Well I went in to check on them before bed, and found an absolute monstrosity.

31715-2753740759.jpg

Yes, that is a US QUARTER for size comparison. And a full sized mealworms lol (remnants of his salad) In my 20 years of raising dragons, never has a poo come even remotely close in size. It is probably the girth of an average human finger, but longer. Even the urate is absolutely massive! Geeze!
This is why I had to share it

Sorry LOL

Idk if the picture really does it justice. Its massive.

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Man! I thought Tampico's poos were massive! That thing can have its own zip code! Hahaha Well hopefully Tombo doesn't feel all bloated now. Lol

Vanessa

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
Sometimes I think my Smaug's poop is humongous and I'm like "HOW DID THAT FIT IN HIS BODY" because it was like half the size of his SVL she is 4 months old

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well that certainly should prompt a call to the highly esteemed Guinness book of world records, don't just share it here. :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
AHBD":1irpzzs0 said:
Well that certainly should prompt a call to the highly esteemed Guinness book of world records, don't just share it here. :lol:
Well if you think it's worthy, I've got a real monster here LOL.

Tombo looked very tired too. I'm not sure if it's because it was bedtime, or he lost half of his body weight. :lol:

BeardedDragonSteve":1irpzzs0 said:
Sometimes I think my Smaug's poop is humongous and I'm like "HOW DID THAT FIT IN HIS BODY" because it was like half the size of his SVL she is 4 months old
Yup, they can sure surprise us sometimes huh lol.

vrenee1018":1irpzzs0 said:
Man! I thought Tampico's poos were massive! That thing can have its own zip code! Hahaha Well hopefully Tombo doesn't feel all bloated now. Lol

Vanessa
Vanessa, this thing can have it's own continent lol. I'm not kidding you when I say I've never seen a bigger poo from a dragon. I've done my fair share of noticing dragon poos.

Tombo isn't the biggest dragon i've ever had length wise, but he just has such a different build to him. He is very stocky and large. He for sure has the fattest tail of any dragon I've ever had.

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
You gave the warning, but I still looked at this while eating dinner. I have only myself to blame...

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Also, super nice of him to poop on his salad plate (?)

Tombo has to always steal the show doesn't he. His stories are entertaining to read :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":26cl8olf said:
You gave the warning, but I still looked at this while eating dinner. I have only myself to blame...
Haha I am sorry. But at least I put a warning LOL. I almost didn't, until I realized what I was actually doing... posting a picture of poop on the internet...

And yes it was his food dish lol. Thank god he ate first and poo'd later lol.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom