Drawings of Maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

andiocchip

Thought I'd try my hand at some drawings of my Beardie, Maggie. I just love the complexity of their faces. Especially around the earhole. I don't know if I really did her justice, but I'll keep practicing! Never get tired of staring at this beauty.

101529-9321580352.jpg

101529-5071266647.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
WOW!

Amazing talent.

I'm not sure what she looks like in person but based on your drawings I'd say you got her pretty good!
I've always wished I was a better drawer.. Or painter. Things always looks so much better in my head LOL

-Brandon

andiocchip

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words, guys... for what it's worth, Brandon, I can't pull these things or of my head. I did these drawings from photos I took of Maggie. I'll post the photos tomorrow when I'm at my computer (if I remember)!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
andiocchip":1jyx41m3 said:
Thanks for the kind words, guys... for what it's worth, Brandon, I can't pull these things or of my head. I did these drawings from photos I took of Maggie. I'll post the photos tomorrow when I'm at my computer (if I remember)!

Let me clarify on my artistic capabilities. I couldn't even trace that from a picture :lol:

From picture or not, it's impressive! At least in my books :)

-Brandon

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
claudiusx":15koqcua said:
andiocchip":15koqcua said:

Let me clarify on my artistic capabilities. I couldn't even trace that from a picture :lol:

From picture or not, it's impressive! At least in my books :)

-Brandon

I agree - she's gorgeous and those are beautiful drawings!

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Wow. You sure have some amazing talent! Great job. It looks exactly like her! She's a beauty as well. My sister draws, but she really only draws cats and horses. I'll have to get her to draw me a beardie!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Dang! That's really good and realistic! I Love drawing beardies, There should be a thread where everyone just shares their beardie drawings! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom