Odd images of beardies. Post as many as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
106253-3924820330.jpg
She has gone back to her castle.. as usual. I don't mean a literal castle but I call it her castle.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I know, right ? When people say they are worried about a piece of stuck shed I have several crazy pics to pull out to show that it's no harm, just part of the irregular shed patterns these guys go through. :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
AHBD":3lqdwwd3 said:
I know, right ? When people say they are worried about a piece of stuck shed I have several crazy pics to pull out to show that it's no harm, just part of the irregular shed patterns these guys go through. :)
This is one of the oddest that I can find currently of my own lol
31715-5440000500.jpg
31715-7188981054.jpg
Suki and Tombo

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The top one looks like he's waiting for a lobster dinner with an extra bib in the back. :lol:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Pancake, your dragon looks like she's in some quick-sand. :lol: And I like your very first post on this thread, looks like she's in a botanical garden !

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You're supposed to post pictures of beardies, not snak..... Oh.

:laughing6:

-Brandon

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
claudiusx":80ldvldn said:
AHBD":80ldvldn said:
This is one of the oddest that I can find currently of my own lol
31715-5440000500.jpg
31715-7188981054.jpg
Suki and Tombo

-Brandon
Tombo getting into Halloween sprit is she/he going as leather face from that movie that I cant speel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom