Total Diva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
97320-1893163580.jpg
Bought Biggs in to work. (Schools out so only a handful of people) the school nurse decided to make Miss Biggs her very own Secretary work outfit. Although Biggs looks more like a diva to me. No worries she was only at work for a little while before I bought her back home and only one principal ran out screaming and one teacher wouldn’t even come in my office :lol:
97320-8414595322.jpg
97320-6509734192.jpg

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I thought she enjoyed the little outing but the next day she refused to come out of her hide the entire day and refused food. She is out today and ate like a champ. But I don't think taking her places is worth it if she hides the next day.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The two may or may not be related. I'd give it another try but do continue to try and read her reactions and go by that. If she hides again afterward it may indicate she didn't like it. In the photos she looks alert and has a nice bright beard though so she doesn't look distressed at the time.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":k68af4p8 said:
The two may or may not be related. I'd give it another try but do continue to try and read her reactions and go by that. If she hides again afterward it may indicate she didn't like it. In the photos she looks alert and has a nice bright beard though so she doesn't look distressed at the time.
Thanks I will take your advise and try again. I thought she enjoyed herself and liked the attention. She didn’t black beard at all or puff up. And her color was nice and light. I sure hope she likes going out cause I enjoy the extra time with her it gives me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom