Meet Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarcanNinja

BDF653_C2_884_D_4_D34_95_F9_975264036447.jpg

CEBBF0_C6_1410_4866_8_A8_D_D948_E9_B6_DE17.jpg

I’m not sure how old he is, I just got him locally at a pet store because I had one many years ago and miss em still.

Just got a Dubia colony going, and be loves those roaches... crickets not so much. Bougie Beardie alert...

Any guess on what his future color may be like? Pretty average I’m guessing. And age?

Thank you !
He has a t5 fixture with a reptisun10.0 and 20g long for now once he’s a bit bigger I’m gonna build another 4x2x2 like I did in the past.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, I'd guess he's about 4-6 weeks old. He's a cutie , no real way to tell exactly how the color will turn out because they change as they grow. Some gain or lose color and patterns. He may end up with lighter orange + a bit of yellow with smoky sidebars which would be very pretty. Looks like you have a good set up and a good supply of food for him/her so hopefully he'll grow to be a big bad beardie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom