Can someone tell me what color my dragon is

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, where did you get him ? He's very cute. :) ....he may end up like a red or firetiger [ bold black or bluish tiger bars on the back ] or the pattern + color may fade over time and not look quite as prominent. It's all up to his genetics.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
I hot him from pet smart he has grown alot but he or she want eat from my hand can u tell me if its something I can try

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Is he eating otherwise ? As long as they're eating you don't need to worry about handfeeding. One way to get them to eat if they're not eating is to just put a few crickets in a jar with a pinch of calcium powder, put the lid on + shake the crix until they're dizzy + weak. Then drop a few right near him in his tank. Weak + wobbly bugs attract beardies pretty well.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
No no he eats all the time I think he loves to eat lol he eats millworms and crickets I just want him to be more interactive with me

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's good, he's healthy + eating so be happy for that. He's a pretty little guy, too. Do you know for sure if he's a boy ?

And to see if he'll eat from your hand have you tried to put the insect on your open palm [ cripple it if it's a cricket so it can't jump off ] and hold your hand near him ?

Bravodenton

Original Poster
I don't know if its a boy or a girl I can't tell and iv tried to hold millworms in my hand and all he do is lick it lol he's bigger now and sheading alot I think his face is starting to shead now

Bravodenton

Original Poster
Oh yea his tail is no longer that color is gray now but the rest of his body is the same color as the pic I have a better pic ima try to send

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can probably sex him for you if you like. Just post a few pics of his tail arched high in the air while he is sitting with all 4 feet on a flat surface. Think of a happy or alert dog with it's tail straight in the air.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yeah, dragons can't be sexed in that position though. It has to be the way I mentioned. If he'll let you hold him while arching the tail you can try that but it has to be with his feet in your hand.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
When he sit in my hand he's very flat lol and his tail is stright he want lift it for nothing and he ate out of my hand for the first time 5 mins ago ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well you succeeded in getting him to eat from your hand anyway. :) You can try when he's a bit older to do the tail arch, there's no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom