Can someone tell me what color my dragon is

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's the size of a 2 month old, give or take a week or 2. Every dragon grows at different rates, but yours is the size of an average 2 month old.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
Iv had him for almost 2 months but he was very small when I got it and its growing very fast I need a name for it I don't what to call it so all I do is whistle at her and she comes to the top to the tank like she want me to hold her

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Most beardies don't drink from a bowl, spraying is the best way to give them a drink. You CAN possibly teach him by putting the bowl near him, spritz his head lightly + gently and then his bowl. The water movement usually can get them to drink as it drips slowly in the bowl. This method works if you set the spray bottle to a direct stream rather than a large shower . Or better yet, use an eyedropper to drip it slowly , on his head and down in to the bowl that's right in front of him.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
Are u a vet ? u know so much I'm getting a lil to excited ? but I read that I should not leave his light on at night but I do and he has no problem is that ok

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Not a vet, just have bred + raised many babies through the years. And it's true, no light at night. If it gets below 67 degrees at night you can use a CHE [ ceramic heat emitter ] that produces heat but no light. Light will disturb their sleep at some point.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
Every sense iv had her the light has been on I will try to turn it off tonight but I do have a heater beside her cage will that work

lizardmom25

Hatchling Member
I would be careful with the mealworms. The little ones can have problems digesting them. Everything I have read is that they shouldn’t be fed to dragons under 14 inches.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Both foods are fine as long as the bugs are the right size but mealworms should not be fed in large amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom