Please help me identify the morph of this beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedB0B

Hey guys & gals!

I have been researching bearded dragons for sometime and have decided to try and adopt/buy an adult instead of raising a baby as my work schedule requires travel a few days a week.

I have come across a local dragon that needs a new home & comes with everything I would need. Its also only 1 year old so still a relatively young adult. I will be picking it up on Sunday!

Just wanted to see if any of you could help identify what morph type he/she is (current owner does not know)?! Regardless of what it is, I think its gorgeous & will soon have a great new home.

I have some guesses but I figured I would see what you guys thought!

26194196119_3b1c20bafe_b.jpg

37916200736_b0b18f1eb0_b.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great to hear! I'm glad you are able to provide a good home to a dragon who needs it. He looks like a nice healthy leatherback =). If you have any questions about his care or environment please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hearing more about his adventures with you.

BeardedB0B

Original Poster
Thanks Cooper! I definitely thought it looked to be a leatherback which I wanted!! Could it possibly be anything else? It's coloring is awesome imo

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
BeardedB0B":267z6w15 said:
Thanks Cooper! I definitely thought it looked to be a leatherback which I wanted!! Could it possibly be anything else? It's coloring is awesome imo

He does have a nice bright orange color. I don't know enough about their genetics/breeding to be able to tell you much more beyond leatherback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom