What color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFairy

I was curious to know what color you guys would say my little Elu is. I'm a first time dragon owner and I'm just dying to know what color he is going to be when he grows up! I didn't have pictures of his parents but I got him from Dachiu and they listed his parents as a Hypotranslcent leatherback and a Hypo OGG (orange german giant?).

When he's a lil darker and preshed:
full

And after his bath in the sun when hes feeling bright and after his first shed:
full

percyandwinston

OMG hes absolutely beautiful. Its really hard to predict what they will look like tbh. My first beardie started turning more and more orange as she grew older. Orange was even popping up in places it never was! Your beardie seems citrusy with some orange to him. You can expect a lightening of the intesity of his colors but other than that its pretty unpredictable. Good luck with him?

DragonFairy

Original Poster
percyandwinston":leq2w5y0 said:
OMG hes absolutely beautiful. Its really hard to predict what they will look like tbh. My first beardie started turning more and more orange as she grew older. Orange was even popping up in places it never was! Your beardie seems citrusy with some orange to him. You can expect a lightening of the intesity of his colors but other than that its pretty unpredictable. Good luck with him?

Thank you for your input! Do you have a picture of your beardie? :) My boy is certainly a fun little guy! <3

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's definitely a leatherback Pixie, but I think you mean a hypo. There are no albino beardie's in circulation at all. :) BTW, do you have updated pics of him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom