Some cute pictures of Apache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourmaline

This is Apache, I've had him for about a week. He's approximately 3 months old (8 1/4 inches long), and he was purchased from the PetSmart I work at. I believe he is a hypo morph, as all of his nails are clear. Could anyone tell me what color he is? I've been curious. He just finished shedding so his orange is extra bright.

93394-1803608453.jpg
93394-9485226338.jpg
93394-2537864140.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's a cute little guy. He does look like a hypo and that's likely if his nails are all clear. How's he settling in with you so far?

Tourmaline

Original Poster
He's been doing a lot better here than he was in the store. My coworkers couldn't get him to eat for over a week because he was aggressive towards anyone who put their hand in his tank, and wouldn't eat if they left food. Now he's fine after I corrected some things in his tank. He eats regularly, let's me handle him without throwing a fit, poops daily, and shed normally. He even sleeps on me if I take him out late enough.
93394-1439312939.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom