Our favorite picture of Our poor Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permutation

Hatchling Member
Our poor Luna passed away today and I thought I would share my favorite picture of my loon taken while we both were passed out, when she was happy and healthy. She was the love of my life and will always have a place there.

93064-8983822325.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Awe, what a sweet picture!
I am so sorry for your loss, they have a uncanny way of getting into our hearts and, when they pass it tears us up :cry: :cry:

Permutation

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thats for sure, we've been going through all are photos of her today and there are so many good ones. I think being here with people who love beardies helps. At least people here understand the love we have for these little ones.

themamaj

What a sweet picture! I am so deeply sorry to hear of your loss. She sounds like she was a very special girl!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Permutation":1he9teoz said:
Thats for sure, we've been going through all are photos of her today and there are so many good ones. I think being here with people who love beardies helps. At least people here understand the love we have for these little ones.
Yes, I see it as there are the people like us that have them and love them and, those who have not yet experienced it! I have had many reptiles over my 59 years (snakes, turtles and, monitors) but these creatures are the only ones I have ever felt like they cared if I existed!

Permutation

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She was extremely special to us, we took her from a cold damp basement and gave her all the love we could in the 9 months her little heart could muster to give us.

We love our little sassy Fritz and always will but there is something special about rescuing her from such a situation at and giving here everything that she never knew existed. We have a picture of her with on her first day with us and a big smile (humanizing I know)... We will be rescuing again

themamaj

It does make your relationship extra special. I didn't have any idea I could love a dragon as much as I do until I got our boy. I am his third owner. I'm sure Luna could feel the love you had for her and treasured each special day you gave her. Would love to see her first day picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom