Tide-arak chillin with me after a feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She's a cute little one. I love that last picture of her perched on your fingers. Enjoy the time when she's small enough for that, it goes by quickly =).

Dragondan

Original Poster
O i know i raised three about 12 years back. Shes a little fiesty to get out her tank but once i do she chills. With time she will be calm and relax more. I hold her every day for about 20 mins min. Shes a good beardie juat needa to be trained. I got her on a whim and her real tank isnt here yet ao she is housed in a 10 g for now im getting a. Massive zoo med terrarium for her. Its just gunna take a bit before it gets here. Might get a 20 long till then idk. Shes got room for now.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Which ZooMed enclosure did you order? If Petco does one of their $1/gal sales soon you could pick up a cheap 40g breeder tank for her that would work pretty well. I keep one of those on hand as a spare or in case of an emergency rescue.

Dragondan

Original Poster
The 36 inch by 18 by 12. Front door . ost on ita way. Closest petco is 1 hr from me and petsmart is 45 mins . the pet store near by is expensive but if they do a slae i might do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom