Tide-arak chillin with me after a feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She's a cute little one. I love that last picture of her perched on your fingers. Enjoy the time when she's small enough for that, it goes by quickly =).

Dragondan

Original Poster
O i know i raised three about 12 years back. Shes a little fiesty to get out her tank but once i do she chills. With time she will be calm and relax more. I hold her every day for about 20 mins min. Shes a good beardie juat needa to be trained. I got her on a whim and her real tank isnt here yet ao she is housed in a 10 g for now im getting a. Massive zoo med terrarium for her. Its just gunna take a bit before it gets here. Might get a 20 long till then idk. Shes got room for now.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Which ZooMed enclosure did you order? If Petco does one of their $1/gal sales soon you could pick up a cheap 40g breeder tank for her that would work pretty well. I keep one of those on hand as a spare or in case of an emergency rescue.

Dragondan

Original Poster
The 36 inch by 18 by 12. Front door . ost on ita way. Closest petco is 1 hr from me and petsmart is 45 mins . the pet store near by is expensive but if they do a slae i might do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom