My IggyIggs is getting so big!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She still has a long way to go too! Enjoy time with her while she's small. It goes by quickly =)

IggyIggs

Original Poster
CooperDragon":13xvrd4k said:
She still has a long way to go too! Enjoy time with her while she's small. It goes by quickly =)

I know I have only had her four weeks and she's grown like two and a half inches!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
IggyIggs":3k7a5v7k said:
CooperDragon":3k7a5v7k said:

I know I have only had her four weeks and she's grown like two and a half inches!

Cooper is the only dragon I got to watch grow from a baby. I have a photo of him the day we picked him up in his cardboard carrier and him next to it on his first birthday.

76248-2932380499.jpg

76248-128255967.jpg

76248-9745443044.jpg

IggyIggs

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2tfyxh39 said:
IggyIggs":2tfyxh39 said:
CooperDragon":2tfyxh39 said:

Cooper is the only dragon I got to watch grow from a baby. I have a photo of him the day we picked him up in his cardboard carrier and him next to it on his first birthday.

76248-2932380499.jpg

76248-128255967.jpg

76248-9745443044.jpg

Omg! And he is so gorgeous too!
God I love these guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom