Madoka's 3rd Birthday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My baby is turning three today! (Okay, well technically her birthday is somewhere in December, but I can't know for sure, so I count the day I adopted her as her birthday)

She's 3 years old, and I've had her for year now, as of February 15th, 2017!

I made her a little party hat and she won't let me take it off :lol:

We're going to go to the pet store later today and pick her up one insect of her choosing! She's thinking some dubia roaches(which she doesn't get to eat often, but loves! :D :)

And maybe, if I feel like making a short trip to the grocery store, getting her a small kiwi. I know it's junk food, but why not let go a little.. it's a special occasion! :D

I'm so glad that I was able to adopt Madoka and give her a better home. She had been living in a very small tank for her whole life and didn't have a proper diet. I wasn't in the greatest position at the time to adopt her, but I'm glad I was able to in the end, because she's been an amazing and loving addition to my family! She's been with me a year now, and she is the happiest (and spoiled) little lizard ever! I'm not perfect, but I do love her with all my heart and look forward to celebrating more of her birthdays to come!

Madoka Mami in her tiny party hat:
http://imgur.com/a/3LVQF

My favorite picture of her <3
http://imgur.com/a/C6pZA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom