Before and after

Status
Not open for further replies.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks! :D I'm hoping he won't somehow lose that orange/red striping as he continues to grow.
He's a Petsmart beb, so I'll never know the exact age but he was pretty tiny, so I'm just guessing based on length at this time!

NandF

Original Poster
Hopefully with each shed it'll get brighter. Mine is a little over 14 inches now but I got her at a little over 6 inches. I've had her 3 months

Emmalou2

So pic one is my baby rex when I first got him they said he was about 4 months
88872-4608235601.jpg
And this is my gorgeous boy now
88872-1532962947.jpg
88872-9439903362.jpg
He's about one and a bit now

Stres

Hatchling Member
NandF":3rjsptxk said:
Naboo is gorgeous! He's so big now

Thanks, there's some great looking beardies in this thread.

I think he's almost fully grown now, he's just shy of 500grams and seems to not need to eat as much as he was doing a month or two ago.

NandF

Original Poster
Is he aggressive ? Diesel isn't but I dont know if its because I've had her since she was little and have handled her almost daily or if its because she's a female. I know someone who has a male and he's very aggressive

Stres

Hatchling Member
NandF":17hc0j5g said:
Is he aggressive ? Diesel isn't but I dont know if its because I've had her since she was little and have handled her almost daily or if its because she's a female. I know someone who has a male and he's very aggressive

Iv had him since he was around ten weeks old and he's never been aggressive towards me, but he does love to head Bob and show his beard a bit when he's patrolling around his tank :)

full

Finally figured out how to post a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom