Chole in her new harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Neat! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it? I would eventually like to get one for Loki

Whitneyhight001

Original Poster
JessPets":1byl3ael said:
Neat! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it? I would eventually like to get one for Loki

I got it from a repticon show today from "Carolina Dragons". They actually have them on amazon prime.
If you cannot find it then message me privately and I can send you a picture of the flyer.

Whitneyhight001

Original Poster
Whitneyhight001":5kxf9gtf said:
JessPets":5kxf9gtf said:

I got it from a repticon show today from "Carolina Dragons". They actually have them on amazon prime.
If you cannot find it then message me privately and I can send you a picture of the flyer.

Also they come in all sizes!!

Zanna

Hatchling Member
88187-1972902571.jpg
That's much better than my diy disaster! Mind you it does keep my girl from running amuck in the yard lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom