Introducing Majestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobGoss

Hello everyone I hope by posting my photos they are in the correct forums, Me and my wife got our first Bearded dragon just yesterday and named him Majestic we have been calling just about every pest store to fine just the right one and at last we did

We when to Pet smart because they told me after calling they just receive a new shipment so we bolted to the store to pick up this little guy

They only had a few but after seeing him or her, I was immediately captured by his cuteness :D so me and the wife decided to buy him, the girl at the pet store didn't seem to know what type of bearded dragon he was so I decided to post my photos he hoping someone here would be able to identify him and tell me what kind he is

Thanks so much for your help

89831-9963789796.jpg
89831-6400059373.jpg

MsCarter

Juvie Member
He/she is a cute little baby :) congrats to you guys. It's really hard to say what traits he/she may carry and what exactly he may be without knowing more about his mom and a dad. However, if you can take a few pictures without that red light it would help us see his coloring and scales a little better so we can determine if he's any type of morph.

I would honestly ditch the red light anyways and replace it with a regular yellow/white heat bulb to better mimic the sun. If your temps are dropping below 65•F at night than you can use a ceramic heat emitter. This will produce heat without any light so that he/she can sleep more peacefully.

RobGoss

Original Poster
Here is another pic of majestic he's really a bright colored dragon. The red light is for night time it keeps his enclosure nice and warm I also use the white heat bulb for the daytime. Thanks to anyone that can tell me what kind of dragon he is. I was thing maybe fancy if that's correct or a hypo leather back, correct me if I'm wrong.

89831-6653827471.jpg

MsCarter

Juvie Member
He is such a beautiful little guy with amazing coloring already! He will most likely display even more beautiful colors as he continues to shed and grow. From what I can see he is a leather back. Definitely a wise purchase. I'm curious to see how beautiful he's going to be as an adult :)

RobGoss

Original Poster
MsCarter":1hn2ocrp said:
He is such a beautiful little guy with amazing coloring already! He will most likely display even more beautiful colors as he continues to shed and grow. From what I can see he is a leather back. Definitely a wise purchase. I'm curious to see how beautiful he's going to be as an adult :)

Thanks so much for the kind words yes we are very pleases with this purchase. I was also thinking leather back as well

Thanks so much for your input

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is definitely a leatherback & has terrific colors as a youngster. :D I am sure he will be gorgeous as he gets older. Congratulations on your first dragon.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom