New Beardie! Meet Bandit The Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_13611-compressor_zpszyrfxrxl.jpg

He is too adorable in this picture I'll keep everyone updated on his growth!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, Bandit sure is adorable, sweet little leatherback. :) Be sure to update and also ask any Q's if you have any .

ZackIsABeardieLover

Original Poster
AHBD":39kawppg said:
Aw, Bandit sure is adorable, sweet little leatherback. :) Be sure to update and also ask any Q's if you have any .
I will definitely keep you update and ask questions as I need :) Thanks for your awesome feedback!!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Bandit is very sweet & has great colors, too! :D
Definitely keep us posted on his progress. I am sure he will do great!

Tracie

ZackIsABeardieLover

Original Poster
Drache613":8a81m7e5 said:
Hello,

Bandit is very sweet & has great colors, too! :D
Definitely keep us posted on his progress. I am sure he will do great!

Tracie

Hello,
I have an asap question to ask you or anyone that sees this... I had an issue where my UVB/heating lamp broke. I picked up a UVA light to regain the heat going into the cage to make sure he doesn't get to cold during the day. So my question is how long can my beardie go without UVB?

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Was it a mercury vapor bulb? He won't die immediately without it, but it should be replaced as soon as you get the chance!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He can go a few days or a week w/out uvb but try to get the bulb ASAP as Skipper mentioned.. Does he have enough heat during the day ? And what sort of uvb are you getting ?

ZackIsABeardieLover

Original Poster
AHBD":97axss2k said:
He can go a few days or a week w/out uvb but try to get the bulb ASAP as Skipper mentioned.. Does he have enough heat during the day ? And what sort of uvb are you getting ?

Sorry for such the late reply :0 :( I ended up getting a coiled bulb but I ordered a reptisun T8 10.0 florescent bulb off amazon should be here around saturday so I'm gonna mount that inside the tank as I know it isn't as strong as a T5

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad you're getting a ReptiSun tube. The T8 is OK, just be sure to mount it 6-8'' above the basking area for best results. If the fixture comes with clear plastic in front of the bulb, remove that as it will intercept the UVB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom