(Officially) Introducing Rey - The Citrus Leatherback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddzilla1108

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well, it's been exactly 1 year since I've gotten this pain in my butt!

But hey, I enjoy her company (and apparently she only enjoys mine, evident of her hibernating when I was away for 2 weeks and coming out when I came back). Did I teach a creature how to love? :lol:

From 7.5" and 18g to 18.1" and 559g

FRFLmz9.jpg

Il1iILs.jpg

R4XYyhJ.jpg

pAYIQMR.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those are good growth charts. It looks like the "pain in the butt" is doing really well =).

Megdan1

Toddzilla1108":166y2vsv said:
Figure I'd keep y'all update if anyone's interested.

I'll have to measure her after all my finals are over. She just finished her face/arms/legs shed and her body will start any day now.

As of 5/3, she's 14" and 205 grams

WOAH, Man (4/16)
YpAIAF5.jpg

Just working...at my desk (4/28)

Lil' bit cranky with her shed :lol: (4/29)

Smiling & happy her face is clean! (5/1)

Pt. 2 (5/3)
My dragon is a rescue and she is an orange hypo leatherback( not as smooth as most) I know one of her parents was a leatherback and the other was not. I have never seen one that looks as closely identicle to my girl Sweetie, and lighting and color of the dragon at that particular moment can determine how they look in pics but I have taken pics where she looks almost identicle to this one. Do you think maybes she is a citrus or at least partly? I'm pretty knew to beardies although you would think not due to how much I actually know now due to how obsessed I became with her. Lol and although I have done extensive breeding with snakes, I have done sore with lizards. So I'm pretty unknowledgable about genetics. this one is pretty recent but with dim lighting
94519-2535558599.jpg
94519-5021335273.jpg
this one was a month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom