The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So first, I should give a bit of background about this girl. I have been saving up for quite some time to buy the dragon I have always wanted, to afford its tank, lights all at once. The problem once I had the money was, I could not find this specific dragon for the life of me! I had always wanted a red or orange leatherback with pure black eyes. I had Michael (beardednoob) help me for almost a week! ( I had been probably looking for longer than a month for her) But, one day we found her!

This is the picture that I fell in love with, the picture that was on the breeders page:
BxSH_2.JPG

From there, I had been E-mailing Brian, the owner of the website for about a week. 30+ E mails later, I was at the fedex office picking her up!

This girl was born May 3rd, 2011. She was welcomed into her new family, on September 1st, 2011.

Here, are the pictures of what happened as I got home :mrgreen:
SANY0465.jpg

SANY0466.jpg

SANY0468.jpg

:love5: Love at first sight.

SANY0469.jpg

"Oh crap, are you my new daddy? :| "

SANY0470.jpg

Being Skittish

SANY0471.jpg

Trying to escape

SANY0472.jpg

SANY0474.jpg

Ok, I can' escape, so this is what I will do......

SANY0475.jpg

Yes, she puffed her ferocious body at me, It just made my heart melt! :mrgreen:

SANY0476.jpg

SANY0477.jpg

And of course, all of my dragons, no matter how long I have had them, no how to keep it sexy.....

SANY0478.jpg

SANY0479.jpg

SANY0482.jpg

The above was her second time, she has clearly done this before! :lol:

That is all for now. New pictures of the new tank she is in will be up tomorrow, and more cuteness! :love5:

Here is some info on her, mainly so I will remember it haha.
She came from: http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Her breeder is Brian, I highly recommend Brian for purchasing a dragon, he showed that he cared about the health of his dragons, and would go to the lengths needed to make sure they were properly cared for. (even asking for a picture of my setup before agreeing to sell her to me :mrgreen: )
Her parents Bandersnatch (father) and Sher Kahn (mother) Both Brian's of Jabberwockydragons.com
Her hatch date is: 5/3/11 (May 3rd, 2011)

-Brandon

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
ABOUT TIME!!! She is awesome, going through shed I see. She is a lot bigger than I would have thought. She looks like the size of Summer.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
claudiusx":odgp4mlh said:
"Oh crap, are you my new daddy? :| "

LOL :lol:

She is awesome Brandon. I like how she was looking very eager to get out of that box but, then again I think I would be the same way.
She looks very healthy to match her great physical appearance.
You did very good :wink:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Crap, I forgot to measure her tonight, will tomorrow.

But I did put her on the scale, she moved the stick to 100grams :D So for all we know, she could be heavier than Thor :)

CJ, yeah she is bigger than I was expecting too. Thats why I am so happy I randomly decided to buy a bigger tank to spoil her. When I opened her up I was like, oh crap, I am not spoiling her, I am just giving her what she should have lol.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Ugh, this temperature thing is bothering me.

I had the perfect basking temperature in her old tank, but now that I moved her to a bigger one, it seems too small.

I put the same bulb (its a different bulb but from the same pacakge) into a different bigger dome fixture I have, and its reading 149 degrees at the same distance she would be from it. So I am getting confused how in one fixture it is only like 90ish and in the other fixture it gets to 150.

Oh well, I guess I jynxed myself with saying that I got lucky i found the perfect bulb on the first try. Back to looking for new bulbs lol.

-Brandon

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
Brandon! She is lovely! What a wonderful lookin baby! She is already the same weight as Dresden! I better have a pep talk with him - can't let him lose to a girl teehee :)

Yo got her from Jabbereocky Dragons? I saw some her siblings for sale and was mighty tempted. I need a bigger room before I can get a third! How is Naughtica doing with not getting all of your attention? I cant wait to see what she looks like out of shed. Good job Brandon!!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi Maggie!

Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

Naughtica is doing good, I think she is slightly upset I have a new baby lol. She poo'd all over her tank and smeared it on her rock I built her lol. And also, she didn't take too kindly to her reptaid today, which is a shock because everyday she has eagerly taken it!
She is just being a little stubborn atm but I think Naughtica will come around. She has head bobbing at the baby and the baby was arm waving lol. Mean ol Naughtica i've never seen her headbob at another dragon! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

szubelak

Juvie Member
Oh my gosh she's beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her after the shed too! What great pictures!

Lesley :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you Leslie!

You and I both can't wait for the shed! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Nope not yet, I've only had her for a day, and haven't got to spend much time with her yet.

-Brandon

Treker

Nice taste in dragons! That's exactly the kind of dragon I would be on the scout for if I were ever in the market again. Gonna copy a picture and keep it in a file for one day perhaps. Look forward to more pictures of that doll you got on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom