Blaze, Alexandria, and Chevelle's Thread!! 8/31 New Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Some of you may have seen Blaze's introduction thread, but I figured I would make a thread where I can share just pictures of him.

This brings me to Blaze: He's a Double Het. Red Tiger Male(Rick Millspaugh X Dunner). He is a BloodBank Dragon. Hatched 4/16/11. I haven't got exact measurements or weight on him yet. **He weighed 15 grams when he was shipped to me. and he was about 7inches long**

I had my eye on him and then Barry told me everyone was asking, well I sealed the deal and paid for him. Barry kindly held him for me while I finished cleaning the tank, building a platform, and set up his new home. Monday June 13th he was shipped to me, and Tuesday June 14th I received him by 930 am.

He's settling in to his new home. Got some stress marks but he's eating.

I can't wait to share stories and pictures with all of you.

6 weeks old.
dragon.jpg

7 weeks old. Look at the color change already.
dragon1.jpg

My poor little stressed baby.
IMG00051-20110614-1115.jpg

IMG00052-20110614-1115.jpg

IMG00053-20110614-1122.jpg

IMG00054-20110614-1122.jpg

Checkin' his temps. LOL.
IMG00058-20110614-2252.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0126.jpg

A picture of his back pattern. He's about to shed.
100MEDIA_IMAG0128.jpg

Chubby little belly. :love5:
100MEDIA_IMAG0129.jpg

A picture of his set up.
100MEDIA_IMAG0130.jpg

Thats all for now. More pictures will be coming shortly...when I find my digital camera. Stupid cellphone.

Static

Hatchling Member
Cellphones they just can't do they little guys any justice ,how is he settling in ?
He is looking great ,he will be a greatlycolored beardie
Congratulastions to you and blaze and ur long lasting companionship.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Static":g9swqb9c said:
Cellphones they just can't do they little guys any justice ,how is he settling in ?
He is looking great ,he will be a greatlycolored beardie
Congratulastions to you and blaze and ur long lasting companionship.

I know, my cellphone washes him out. :? ugh. He's doing good. He ate 10 phoenix worms the first day. Then Tuesday he ate 6 phoenix worms in the morning, 3 of them at night, and about 20 crickets. He loves running around his viv like a nut, whether hes chasing the crickets or just exploring. LOL. He's still got some stress marks but they are going away.
Thanks so much!

Static

Hatchling Member
Your welcome ,good to hear it glad he is doing good , helios bearded at me today for the first time it was funny looking because of him being a silkie and no spines lol but I had just startled him lol and I use photo bucket to enhance and clear up my photos .

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Prouddragonmama":2ml0qo5y said:
Yay can't wait for new pics!! Hurry up camera come out of hiding :lol:

Oh my. I found it, hiding in my car. Expect new pictures soon! :wink:

Sashee":2ml0qo5y said:
Want me to come help you look for it? LOL

LOL. Now that probably could have cut my search time in half. But I found it, so I'll be updating more in a little bit. :mrgreen:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ZeusAlmighty":203dtd55 said:
I love your set up! Blaze seems to enjoy it as well! :D

Thank you! Lol. I need to move it cause he's been glass dancing like crazy cause he sees his reflection. I feel so bad. But he loves running around like a nut. :lol:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
annieoakley123":k9gmtlrx said:
YAY more pics!!!!!! :D

Lol. Im trying. I found my camera but now I cant find the cord to hook it up to the computer. So I guess crappy cellphone pics will do for now. :banghead:

Slave2Scarlett":k9gmtlrx said:
He is beautiful! He will b a looker for sure!

Thank you! He's shedding right now, so I havent seen his full colors yet.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Heres a few more pictures of him. I put his fake rock platform in and he LOVES it. :mrgreen:

His new setup.
100MEDIA_IMAG0136.jpg

IMG00065-20110616-2245.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0138.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0139.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0137.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0145.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0140.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0141.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0142.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0143.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0144.jpg

once again guys, sorry the quality is so horrible. i found my camera, now I cant find the cord to hook it up to the computer. :banghead:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, he loves it. I feel so bad though, his stress marks won't go away. I haven't even taken him out yet cause I dont want him to get even more stressed. :cry: Atleast he's still eating, so I guess I'm not gonna worry about it unless he stops eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom