Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
We all know that a beardie will fall asleep wherever it pleases, some sleep against the glass,others sleep in awkward positions,heres how zilla sleeps!i want to see some pics of how your beardies sleep!( The pics are worth the 3 seconds of annoyance your beardie gets ;) give them an extra worm in the morning!)And i mean quality laughter must be achieved!

I hope this photo meets my own standards,i think it's funny because he was on the flat part of the log and decided it wasn't good enough so i WATCHED him move to this position and he looked at me like " ...trust me, it's better than it looks...zzzzz" :p

023-1.jpg

On zilla's thread but i'll repost here for those who didn't see it!
046.jpg

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Midna decided last week that she wanted to go to sleep in her water dish :roll:

inwaterdishfar.jpg

DSCN1962.jpg

After I took some pics I moved her to her blanket. She snuggled into it and fell asleep. She must have had a tough day, lol :lol:

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
zillathakilla":2qva4m8t said:
Haha awe cute!just gotta be careful with the water dish eh :p

Yeah, I thought she went in to soak herself (usually she just drinks out of it a little), but then she started doing the "getting comfy" wiggle. I walk over to see what she was doing and she started going to sleep. Once I put her in her bed she did the wiggle again and fell right to sleep. Oh the things they do, lol :roll:

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I got a bunch

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

No idea how this even happened
IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

One of my favorites, and yes he did stay like that all night
IMG_2123.jpg

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
ziggy23 said:
I got a bunch

IMG_2234.jpg

WOW!! If I woke up and saw my beardie sleeping like that I would have thought he had.....well.......you know, in the night. gads! LOL

And here I was concerned b/c I just saw our brand new beardie sleeping with his front legs down at his sides with his face burried in his blanket! (his back legs are stretched out but I already know all about *sexy legs* lol) I also realize they barely breathe while sleeping! Conserving...I'm sure :)

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha zill did that once but up on top of his log when he was younger, I had a bad report card so my laptops gone but I'll post it next week!

@Sherri I know! Sometimes I prod Illa a bit while he's sleeping to make sure he's still alive lol

Oh thank goodness. I've had my beardie, Sirrush, for a few weeks now, and I was starting to get seriously concerned about his sleeping habits. I made him a nice comfy hammock with blankets, he has several hidey holes, and a soapstone that stays nice and warm at night, and yet... this is how he sleeps. Every night.
cactusodd-1.jpg

Also, just curious here, what are sexy legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom