show pics of beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
DominicFD":1ui6knxl said:
102625-3571161558.jpg
Following the topic of Cisco's beautiful hat, here's my boy Altair in a cowboy hat I recently discovered
Aww, We were at a reptile expo recently with Loki and he got to try out a lot of dragon clothes, he looked adorable trying out the Beardie cowboy hat, Leather vest/harness, and Spike studded leather collar. Lol I wish I had gotten a photo of that. :lol:

101482-1045027911.jpg
101482-5419995738.jpg
My little Odin! I don't know his or her gender quite yet, I've only had him a few days. My first beardie! In the second picture I had to close the glass because a locust was making a break for the open door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom