Mordecai Photos and adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy94

Glad to see Mordecai is doing well, I love how he looks super proud of himself on his recent pics :lol: , it's not nice when they seem to go through rough patches where they slow down on eating and act strange, it makes you stress so much... But it's great that he is better and he looks super healthy and happy!! :p

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well it's been almost a year since we brought Mordecai home (March 4) I can't believe how much he changed and how much he changed me. He gotten so big now and I play with bugs more then I ever thought possible. (Yuck!!!!) I sometime feel that I take care of his bugs better then the rest of my family. Hahaha.... anyway. Love this forum and I feel if I didn't find it and get so much great advise Mordecai might not be so happy and healthy.
86288-5884108348.jpg
A stare down between bug and hunter......
86288-7352702827.jpg
The mighty (lazy) hunter wins... because mommy puts it right in front of me :)
86288-7289295448.jpg
That's was good!!!! Got any more?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Happy dude. Good year for him, for sure! I understand about the bugs. My roach colony is taken care of almost like they are pets too. I'm glad to see Mordecai is still doing so well.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
86288-2789976951.jpg
What!!!!!
86288-8144920868.jpg
Building muscles
86288-3709873841.jpg
This is where he was when his lights went out.....
86288-2576774098.jpg
This is how he went to sleep.... silly dragon

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mordecai is very upset about the 2 new dragons in the house. The good news is I have never seen him so active before. When he sees Precious it is crazy time. No they will never be out together and I try to keep there view of eachother blocked. Here he is showing off
86288-3425845010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom