Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Your girls are too much. :lol: That video was cute. MoMo had the look on her face like "HELP ME" when she had her body over her head & face. I'm sure they'll be back to the loveable sisters that they were before.

Hopefully when you wear the blue coat, Callie will respond to you more. She didn't seem very hungry, do you suppose a neighbor has been feeding her too perhaps?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I had wondered if someone else was taking care of Callie during the winter months, but then I thought, "Hmmm, then why hadn't they taken care of her before? If she was being fed, then why did she come to my house twice a day for food?" I also checked the grounds to the lot for footprints, and the only ones were from squirrels or the one black cat that I'd seen during a snow storm.

Even though she'd mostly only seen me in my blue jacket, wouldn't my voice had been enough for her to be convinced that it was me? I don't get it; I just don't get it.

More strangeness from my girls. This is how they decided to sleep tonight, after MoMo got yelled at (not really, I only reminded her that it was night night time and not time for pacing and trampling over Digi):
2015_03-29b.jpg

Here's MoMo and Squirt sitting in the sun (3/29):
2015_03-29a.jpg

There's a video to go with the photo above, but it'll be some time before it's uploaded to Photobucket, if at all. I'll post it as soon as the link is available.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, that is so funny, :lol: she shows more enthusiasm over a worm, I'm sure. He was bobbing, licked her, then pushed her to pay attention and bobbed and stomped and still nothing. Oh my, to be so rejected. :roll: He sure has a nice black beard, you wouldn't think he was the same skinny boy you took in :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":yjl495u6 said:
Oh my, that is so funny, :lol: she shows more enthusiasm over a worm, I'm sure. He was bobbing, licked her, then pushed her to pay attention and bobbed and stomped and still nothing. Oh my, to be so rejected. :roll: He sure has a nice black beard, you wouldn't think he was the same skinny boy you took in :D
The licking topped it off.

I kept watching MoMo's eyes to see if she was going to fall asleep on him, because she looked that bored with his antics. I had to hold in the laughter so I didn't make Squirt feel worse.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh my, that was so funny. The licking was impressive to us anyway! He sure was trying everything to get a reaction from her but she didn't want to be bothered lol. Guess he got the hint when she closed her eyes. What a black beard he had! Does he try the same thing with Digi?

Looks like the girls are sleeping close together again. Are they using the hide?

Have you seen Callie again?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I can't remember how Squirt is with Digi. I don't think he was as animated with her, otherwise I'd remember it. I don't think he was as animated with Gianna either.

Speaking of hides, here's a funny story from tonight.
After returning MoMo from her bath, Digi quickly walked over to the cave in the corner and stood with one foot in the opening. I thought that she was going to keep walking and go to sleep (it was a little before 8pm), but she abruptly stopped. MoMo was on top of that cave at the time, warming up a bit after her bath. I told Digi that it was ok for her to go inside the cave, that MoMo has the other cave. Just then, she looked up at MoMo then back at me, with a :shock: look on her face. I have no idea what that was all about, but whatever it was, she decided to lounge on top of the alligator instead. A couple of minutes later, MoMo jumped down and sat on top of Digi's tail. I ended up doing something in another room for a few minutes (no clue at all whatsoever I was doing or where), and when I came back, MoMo was now "missing". I actually gasped in how fast she disappeared, but then I saw a little movement from the washcloth that lines the girls' caves. Ah ha! MoMo went into the other cave for night night! Of course, I had to tell Digi that she can now go into her cave and sleep in peace. Shortly afterwards, I heard scratching and crawling noises coming from the girls' house, and I peeked over to see Digi's butt hanging out from the cave. Hee Hee!

No, I haven't seen Callie since, and I am very sad about that. I'd have to go back in my posts to find out when I started seeing her on a regular basis last year, if it was around this time or later.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
About a half hour ago, I saw Callie sitting on the front stoop of the abandoned house. She was grooming herself and sniffing/rubbing on the makeshift railing. By the time I went downstairs to retrieve my blue jacket from the laundry room then upstairs to get her food, my neighbor across the street had come home and had scared her away. I walked around the lot and called to her, for the hopes that she was hiding nearby. I even looked over to where I last saw her walk away to, but I saw no signs of her nor heard her meows.

I hope she'll come back later and that she'll greet me as she had done all last year :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Bet Callie will come to eat tomorrow. Make sure to wear your blue coat. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I had a dream this morning that when I woke up and looked out the kitchen window, I saw Callie sitting in her corner on the deck. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
diamc":x1sl9eji said:
If you had a dream about it, it will happen.
That's how it usually happens, good or bad. I hope I'll see her tomorrow and that she'll be her old loving self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom