Aten my bearded dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maishogg

Hello, I've been taking a lot of photos of Aten lately and I figured I would share some of them here.

This is Aten. He was hatched around April 14, 2014 by Carolina Designer Dragons. We saw him at a Repticon and he was so adorable and still is today.

66821-3569957763.jpg

Thanks for looking! I have many more pictures of at http://lizardflavoredramencups.tumblr.com/ if anyone is interested. :)

Maishogg

Original Poster
reptilemaster":3c05hvh3 said:
Nice photos!

I want to rub that puffy beard :lol:

When mine puffs, I rub him :lol:
I do sometimes, he usually deflates it when I do thought. lol
NatashaFatality":3c05hvh3 said:
Gorgeous guy you've got there.
Thanks a lot! :D

Maishogg

Original Poster
Ihassumbeardies":3jn2v48a said:
what type of beardie is that?
I can't remember/ : I got some paper work with him from his breeder but I lost it. He's has clear nails that's all I can really tell you. lol

[ximg]66821 5753630586[/ximg]

Stolzieren

Hatchling Member
hey! aten! I follow your tumblr where you post pictures of him, he's wonderful and one of my favorite beardies hehe. I'm the owner of poncho the bearded dragon on tumblr, you might know of her

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Aten is such a little cutie pie. :love5:
He has clear nails? I think he has some hypo in him, but not positive. There are tons of people on the board that know a lot on the genetics, etc. That is a great beard & such a nice round beardie belly.

Tracie

Maishogg

Original Poster
Stolzieren":2t5icwml said:
hey! aten! I follow your tumblr where you post pictures of him, he's wonderful and one of my favorite beardies hehe. I'm the owner of poncho the bearded dragon on tumblr, you might know of her

Poncho is adorable. She has such big beautiful eyes. I love them.

Drache613":2t5icwml said:
Hello,

Aten is such a little cutie pie. :love5:
He has clear nails? I think he has some hypo in him, but not positive. There are tons of people on the board that know a lot on the genetics, etc. That is a great beard & such a nice round beardie belly.

Tracie

Thanks. :D
I know a little bit about genetics but not enough to feel comfortable enough to claim he has something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom