LG ~ The Handi-Capable Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh, Jason, my heart is aching for you. I am so sorry that you had to live all of those months out in the woods, in secret, while hauling your belongings all of that distance every day. I am glad, though, that you were able to get out of the horrible situation that you had to live under, despite losing a lot of your possessions. As I had told you in the past, things can be replaced, but lives can't.

I am certain that having to see your Mom every Monday is stressful, but you are handling it well by wearing the sunglasses and headphones for avoidance.

Thank god that your Mom didn't get rid of Georgia along with all of your other things. I hope that Georgia's behavior is only temporary (from being pepper sprayed :angry5: ) and that she'll be back to her loving self again soon.

As TheDragonKeepers said, if there is anything that we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. We don't only care about the welfare of beardies, but their owners as well, even if the owner no longer has a beardie.

40636-Ghost-Hug.gif

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I haven't been around for a while, so happy to see you posting! Am keeping you in my thougths and prayers!

Mary

Ashekeilla

you have my empathy Jason, i know how hard it is to lose a beardie family member. i lost my beloved Peach (my avatar pic) 3 years ago, & i still have tears when i think of her. i've lost a few others since then, which makes my heart sad, but i've gained a few more, which brings back some joy. i also adopted a frilled dragon, which has been a wonderful addition to our family!
LG was a wonderful & lucky girl, you were in the right place at the right time. she lived bcz of you, never forget that fact. not everyone would or could have done what you did. she had a great life, & she'll be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. i'm sure she's met all my babies : Peach, Grumpy, Skitter, Tessa, Raquel, Buttercup & Toad. i'm sure they're all good friends.

may things continue moving forward in a positive manner for you. may you find peace in all that brings you strife & sadness. may you be happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom