Not open for further replies.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Charlie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Fortunately he looks in better shape than a lot of them I've seen on Craigslist. It's too bad he isn't in a caring home though. I hope he is able to find his way to a good home soon.

Moved by moderator from General Discussion to Beardie Rescue.

javgragg

I just emailed the seller. I'm not far from this location. I've let him know I'll look into possibly taking, but that Petco will also take relinquished pets. I had a red eared slider I couldn't take to new apartment (owner wouldn't allow aquatic tanks), and Petco gladly accepted him, said they'd test/quarantine if needed, then would put him with the other sliders. It isn't a perfect solution, but the post has been up for 5 days and I worry the seller may 'do something drastic' to off-load the beardie. Fingers crossed.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
javgragg":3m3713ls said:
I just emailed the seller. I'm not far from this location. I've let him know I'll look into possibly taking, but that Petco will also take relinquished pets. I had a red eared slider I couldn't take to new apartment (owner wouldn't allow aquatic tanks), and Petco gladly accepted him, said they'd test/quarantine if needed, then would put him with the other sliders. It isn't a perfect solution, but the post has been up for 5 days and I worry the seller may 'do something drastic' to off-load the beardie. Fingers crossed.

Thanks cooperdragon for moving the post !

Oh please update us on the progress I'm worried too if its been too long already

javgragg

I asked seller the dimensions of the terrarium. It's a pretty nice set up but i need to know dims in order to make sure i have space. seller hasn't responded.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
javgragg":3r61c4m2 said:
I asked seller the dimensions of the terrarium. It's a pretty nice set up but i need to know dims in order to make sure i have space. seller hasn't responded.
It does look pretty big; I hope he will respond ; the big/nice setup and having him for a year implies maybe he wouldn't do anything drastic but fingers crossed he will respond ! Thanks for following up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom