Dexter..From Ragz to Riches

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotfishone

Hey people i rescued a dragon a few months ago "Dexter A lifetime of neglect and abuse is all he knew. He was roaming around a cold flat with no set up, no light heat & food available i dont know how he's survived. They never knew he could have fruit & veg?so I had to take him, along with a puppy.I had nothing, i had to heat him up on the radiator & feed him. He was so dehydrated, desperate for uva & uvb poor thing.
I wasnt planning to keep him i was just going to get him healthy but hes stolen my heart. He's awesome, I spoil him rotten,hes tried every food he should have,shed so many times too as they stunt his growth. Getting big now? Hes so loving & affectionate its crazy how much i can feel from him, i kiss his face off.. he loves it haha!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he's doing well under your care. It's amazing what these guys can bounce back from with a bit of love and good care =). Can you post some photos of him? You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply. I'd love to hear more stories about his adventures with you. Please let us know if you have any questions about his care and we'll be glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom