A new home for squishy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelique

Original Poster
My daughter named him that lol as soon as he started gaining weight she picked him up and oh he feels squishy. From that point on that's what we have called him. He is so much fun to have around and interact with. He has such a personality.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Angelique":3u446tby said:
My daughter named him that lol as soon as he started gaining weight she picked him up and oh he feels squishy. From that point on that's what we have called him. He is so much fun to have around and interact with. He has such a personality.
i named mine Squishy cause i couldn't think of a name for a bearded dragon. :lol: :lol:

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
My husband started calling ours "Puff" ("the magic dragon" after the song) right from the start and I went along with it because I couldn't think of anything better at the moment. Besides, it was his turn to name one since I was the one that named our snake "Squirmles". Among a few other things, hubby wanted to call him "Yankee Doodle" because he probably hatched somewhere around the 4th of July. But I tried to pick a gender neutral name because we hadn't had our first vet visit and we didn't know yet.

(They misspelled it "Squirmeles" on the first try, so "Now that we know it's a boy, I think we should take one of these 'E's' out of his name...")

We're not the only ones on this website with a "Puff", so now we have more than one "Squishy" too. :)

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
SHBailey":35ryux9v said:
My husband started calling ours "Puff" ("the magic dragon" after the song) right from the start and I went along with it because I couldn't think of anything better at the moment. Besides, it was his turn to name one since I was the one that named our snake "Squirmles". Among a few other things, hubby wanted to call him "Yankee Doodle" because he probably hatched somewhere around the 4th of July. But I tried to pick a gender neutral name because we hadn't had our first vet visit and we didn't know yet.

(They misspelled it "Squirmeles" on the first try, so "Now that we know it's a boy, I think we should take one of these 'E's' out of his name...")

We're not the only ones on this website with a "Puff", so now we have more than one "Squishy" too. :)
oh my goodness, you have no idea how many times i have seen the name "puff" or "squishy" somewhere in bearded dragon .org. it is hilarious. "spike" is also popular. :lol:

Angelique

Original Poster
I have 3 other lizards that are not dragons that have not so original names. I have Lizzy , blew and sweet pea. Then my squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom