Unsure of what to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omenswrath

I rescued a beardie on Christmas that needed a home(the previous owner couldnt take care of him) he is five years old and he didnt tell me anything about him ive tried crickets dubia roaches mealworms and green peppers tomatoes romanian lettuce and a apple he didnt even move towards any of these things and showed no interest and the previous owner.told me he has not pooped in a few weeks any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Glad you took him in and welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons, where things aren't always as the seem, lol!!!
He may have a little relocation stress with the new surroundings and all.
Can you give us the background story along with details of his housing like, lights(uvb and basking), temps, hours of the day he has lights on, feeding habits, substrate and size of the enclosure. All of these things help us help him, as they are very important to his health.
Pics will also be a great help you can post them to this link https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ then add the to you post using the XIMG tab to attach it to the post you are making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom