Two gorgeous male dragons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently rescued two beautiful male dragons from someone in the city who needed to find a home for them because she no longer had the time for them and I was desperately searching for the perfect fit to bring into my home... I got an unbelievable deal for the pair of them including tanks and accessories but that's the not the point of my post :lol:

I am very confused as well as curious as to whether or not anyone can help me distinguish what morph my boys are!!!! I was told Citrus and Tangerine but that isn't enough for me!! I need more!!

The dark orange boy is Calyx and the other is TeeBee!! Please help me identify their rightful morphs!

Thanks in advance!

This is Calyx
5957907.jpg
5957908.jpg
This second image is to show that Calyx's nails are not clear or all black but have a black stripe down the middle...

5957909.jpg
This is my big boy TeeBee!! His nails are completely clear on all feet
5957910.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....could you post a pic of Caylix from above to show his back ? He looks like the citrus tiger, very pretty color from what I see. Teebee would be a hypo [ hypomelanistic ] ....that's his morph. He also has a slight underbite, that can happen when a very fast growing dragon doesn't get quite enough calcium but it doesn't usually affect them at all.
Nice looking boys ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom