Bearded Dragon Needs a Home in Lower Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcorcoran

I have a bearded Dragon who is about 1 year old. I believe it is a male but not sure, I have never had him inspected. He is a good bearded dragon and eats and has tons of energy. He has never had any problems since I've had him over almost 9 months. I am no longer able to provide the time he needs to be truly happy. I have made him an outdoor cage that he loves being in as well as his tank. He will come with everything (the tank, outdoor cage, toys, food supplements, lamps, etc). I just want him to go to a home where he will be loved and continue to thrive. I love him and would hope to give him to someone who would love him as much as I do. He will be free of cost just a loving home and owner needed. If you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or text me at 205-908-5435.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom