Where to sell or find Bearded Dragons a new home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh my, how did you end up with so many little cuties ? Are you open to shipping ? Well, you may have success by advertising them in the 4 sale section here and also there is a free classifieds that get a lot of views on a site called fauna classifieds. You can register as a user for free and post ads....if you advertise them in lots of 4-6-8 or whatever you may get some buyers. For instance you can post a 4 lot for $ 80 plus shipping [ you can use either of these shipping companies ....Reptiles Express or Ship your reptiles.] Shipping is usually less than $50 depending on the size of the package. If you ship single dragons , a small box will be even less so you could advertise a baby [ for example ] for $65 shipped. It's not difficult to ship at all.

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
Original Poster
AHBD":1lyro73x said:
It's not difficult to ship at all.

Really? I wouldn't know, I have no experience with shipping reptiles; and as a result, I'm stuck trying to find them new homes locally which has been tough.

JayceeBuddy67":1lyro73x said:
Are they free? Are they babies? If they are free, I may be able to take one.

Honestly, I would like to make a few bucks per Bearded Dragon for one reason. That reason being that I have lost track of my expenses caring for these little beardies! From incubation, live food per week, greens, veggies, DIY hatchling racks, and lighting etc. I've determined that profit is impossible but some income would be nice. Still cheaper than retail! I'm trying to let them go for $40.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Daisy's first clutch that are now 3 months old.
GL8i2cM.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Those are great pictures ! Yes, there is work involved in shipping but it's not difficult, those companies that I listed show you how right on their website. I've shipped beardies all over the U.S. But another thing you can try is put up flyers with those nice pictures [ or a link to them ] in all your local pet shops and even if you have any Agway stores. Talk them up, do a nice ad with excitement in it, like ....." Beautiful bearded dragons for sale, well established, eating good and raised right here in my home. They're fat, healthy and growing fast ! " Write something like that and you will get replies. Try your local newspaper and or Craigslist or whatever other outlet you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom