Beard needs a new home in MASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lissac67

My husband works with a woman who has a bearded dragon that she can not take care of. Her daughter's boyfriend was living with them and bought this dragon. But he was wigged out on drugs so they had to kick him out. She is caring for her daughter's baby and her daughter is very young. So she needs to find a home for this dragon as she can't care for it properly since she is supporting her grand baby too. I can't take it because we have one, and have no more space. We travel and board ours often, so can't afford two, either. We are in central MA, and she has the cage, and whatever else the boyfriend bought with the dragon. I told her I would reach out and see if anyone could help. I think the dragon is likely around 8-10 months old, but I have not see in. The length my husband says she said it is, sounds like it may be malnourished a bit. I would not assume it has the right lights and such, or food. So if anyone can steer me towards some rescue leagues for dragons in central Massachusetts (even eastern, we are 30 miles out from Boston, and equal from NH and CT. If someone takes the dragon, though it will have to be a forever home as we can't take it and she has no interest in having it back. Thanks for any info. I feel bad for the little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom