Rescued this little guy from my back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby0515

http://pic-collage.com/_7v96fYjPWe rescued baby from my back yard I think he was just a couple days old we found him 5/18/15 he is eating fine well crickets only he won't eat the salad. Should I be worried? He began to shed yesterday.Also would anyone be able to tell me what kind of breed he is?

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
That's awesome! Maybe put crickets (dead) under his salad. Did you find him? I don't know what breed he is. Do you have a name?

Gail

BD.org Addict
I take it you are in Australia? He is a cute little guy but most members here are experienced with central beardies since thats what we have in America and most of Europe. You might have to find a forum about native reptiles to find out what species he is.

Keep offering him greens, he should eventually start eating them. Protein is more important right now anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom