Beardie needs rescuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/for/4945777425.html

I've emailed this person about how skinny the dragon looks and the small enclosure. Beardie is 16 inches. The owner says "it's an old picture. I know he needs a bigger cage".
I emailed again tonight and they still haven't found a home for him. I tried to talk him into giving it to me and then I offered 50. Maybe if a few more people email him and NICELY tell him that his dragon needs care immediately, he will agree to give him up to SOMEONE. I have the means to temporary house him and if I can not permanently house him, there is a rescue 15 minutes away that I can take him to.

PLEASE if you email him DO NOT say I sent you. I don't want them to get hostile. I want them to realize that the best thing for this living creature, is a proper home with the means to care for it.

Thank you!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor guy. I wish this wasn't such a common occurrence. Breaks my heart. I hope he finds a happy home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom