Rescue Ready for Adoption - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulieGeek

Hatchling Member
This is also posted in the "Free" section, but I'm hoping it can get a little more traffic here...

The lovely lady Isolde is finally ready for her forever home. She has come so far since her rescue four months ago.

She's a beautiful bright yellow with a bright orange beard. She's missing part of her tail, two toes, and two more toenails. She has fully recovered from surgery to fix the end of her tail stump and she is a wonderful eater (nom nom nom!) She also shows signs of past MBD. While the MBD has been resolved, she should only go to an experienced home.

Isolde is a very quiet, docile dragon. The vet says she is the best-behaved beardie she has seen in her practice. She tends to startle easily, though, so she should have a quieter home.

I will transport within 3 hours of Dallas. I will not ship.

Here she is when she came to me:

Here she is now!

Zuzu3213

Hi I am really interested on her plz contact me I will like to ask some questions of her and I will like to know if she's still available 8327925274 tnz

JulieGeek

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi There!

Yes! Isolde is still up for adoption. If anything, she has gotten fatter and a wee bit sassier. Her health and disposition have continued to improve.

If you're interested, PM me and let's see what we can work out...

JulieGeek

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Isolde is full grown and weighs about 340 grams. She's just over 12 inches long (because she's missing part of her tail).

She should have at least a 40 gallon "breeder" tank (36"x18"x18").

Her current viv has a 75 watt ZooMed basking spot light and an 18" ReptiSun 10.0 tube in a fixture I got from Wal-Mart. The ReptiSun is for UVB to allow for correct calcium metabolism. Buddy and Isolde should each have one. The ReptiSun tubes should be replaced every six months.

She's currently eating dubia roaches and greens (collards, mixed greens, spinach, kale, arugula). She also likes blueberries and raspberries.

She gets a soak once a week. She likes to sit in the sun.

She did not brumate this year, but that may have been because she was still recovering from poor care prior to being rescued.

Be sure and check out the Care Sheets here if you haven't already. They're excellent resources.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom