Can someone take him? Houston, TX FOUND HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphadore

I posted in the free section recently about my bearded dragon Nymphadore. Since my gf started nursing school, we havent had the time to take care of him. She pointed out today that he hasn't pooped in probably a month and needs to be helped. I don't know what to do, Craigslist in the area seems to have plenty of free beardies not going anywhere and I hate watching him live like this. If someone could please provide him a good home, I could take him to you on a Saturday or Sunday. You can also have all of the stuff he uses. If you.look in the free section you can see my post from before. If someone is interested, let me know here, I'll be checking back frequently. I appreciate your help.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there...I'm not able to take him, but hope you find a good home. I just wanted to suggest something to help him poo....get some applesauce, baby food prunes or canned pumpkin [ no spices added ] and mix a few drops of veg. oil. He may need extra hydration as well. At least this should help him to move his bowels, and it's not so hard to do. I hope someone takes your dragon.!

karge69

I might be able to help you. Me and my husband adopt Bearded Dragons from out local pet stores that have un sellable Dragons. Some have bitten tails, some have other problems. We don't care if they problems we just help them. My husband is home all day. I hope you might consider us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom