Just saw free beardie in Holland, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh my goodness the poor thing. I hope she finds a happy home soon! (calculating the distance to Holland in my mind).

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I sent a text to the contact number listed but have not heard anything back yet. Hopefully she goes to a happy (and experienced) home soon.

jodavis10

Original Poster
Maybe try calling the number. Sometimes people don't have text and she put that preferred contact was by phone. Hopefully you can get her. At least the owner is giving her up and not trying to make a buck like so many others.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Still no response. I figure it was either a hoax or she has been adopted. I hope she is with a family who can care for her properly and keep her happy. =)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I heard back from the folks in Holland but not until after I had committed to another dragon in need. She is still available and needs a loving home as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom