my rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is pie , she is 6 years old and i rescued her after she was caught in a house fire , she was very badly burned and lost all of her claws , a large chunk of her tail , and was burnt quite badly on her face and side . she has been with me about 6 months now and is doing well , some of her claws have grown back but the vet said there is too much damage. but she is healthy happy and very much loved . she eats well , in fact if she is hand fed she will eat anything , her favorites are pachnodas and rocket , she also eats crickets , morios , roaches ect . she is very friendly and even though she isnt very good at climbing she likes to jump :D

loustattoos78

Original Poster
thank you , i have never owned a lizard before but i knew i couldn't leave her there so she is with me now and im really pleased to have found this forum , it will help a lot :) and it always nice to talk to talk to other beardy owners :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor thing, sound like she's had a really rough time. I'm so glad to hear you're able to provide her with a loving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom