my rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is pie , she is 6 years old and i rescued her after she was caught in a house fire , she was very badly burned and lost all of her claws , a large chunk of her tail , and was burnt quite badly on her face and side . she has been with me about 6 months now and is doing well , some of her claws have grown back but the vet said there is too much damage. but she is healthy happy and very much loved . she eats well , in fact if she is hand fed she will eat anything , her favorites are pachnodas and rocket , she also eats crickets , morios , roaches ect . she is very friendly and even though she isnt very good at climbing she likes to jump :D

loustattoos78

Original Poster
thank you , i have never owned a lizard before but i knew i couldn't leave her there so she is with me now and im really pleased to have found this forum , it will help a lot :) and it always nice to talk to talk to other beardy owners :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor thing, sound like she's had a really rough time. I'm so glad to hear you're able to provide her with a loving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom