FOUND BEARDIE (KENTUCKY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
My office in KY found a beardie outside the office window. It looks really healthy, like someone could have possibly lost it, or it got away from it's owner. I am posting everywhere I can think of to try to find his owner, or a home for him.

This is him... So please message me if you know of anyone who may have lost their dragon!

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
He sure looks like he's going to be missed! Did you post up signs? You can also notify local vets/shelters that he has been found and leave contact info.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
our plant is a mile away from any houses. We did put a post on CL also. And we will notify the vets tomorrow.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
lauraj1055":3qexcegp said:
our plant is a mile away from any houses. We did put a post on CL also. And we will notify the vets tomorrow.

Wow! Good luck finding his home.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I would also post him on social media like instagram, facebook, myspace, and twitter, the more it gets shared the more likely his owner will be found, unless someone just let him go cause they didn't know what else to do with him when they got tired of him. He looks to be in good shape and looks healthy enough.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tonja":qrb8czus said:
I would also post him on social media like instagram, facebook, myspace, and twitter, the more it gets shared the more likely his owner will be found, unless someone just let him go cause they didn't know what else to do with him when they got tired of him. He looks to be in good shape and looks healthy enough.

We put an ad on Craigslist under Lost and Found, put it on FB too.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Good thing you found him, wouldn't want some type of critter to snag him. He looks very healthy though. Hope you find the owner(s).

Gee Laura, you're trying to lower the number of beardies you have and you find another. :lol: Just your luck, huh?

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank god it was our KY office that found him otherwise he would be with me. I'm teaching the woman who has him how to care for him.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh ok, well that's even better then. I'm sure the woman that has him now appreciates your beardie expertise.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
diamc":2kcb5soi said:
Oh ok, well that's even better then. I'm sure the woman that has him now appreciates your beardie expertise.

Yes, It's been quite the railroad.. I think she is overwhelmed!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Any word from the owners yet? Will the woman who is caring for him be able to care for him long term if they aren't found?

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":3gkdr4zu said:
Any word from the owners yet? Will the woman who is caring for him be able to care for him long term if they aren't found?

No word from anyone. Since they found him she had gotten him a tank, a UVB, a basking light, crickets, greens.. I think it's safe to say he has a new home now. Every facebook update is about Jack. (That is what she named him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom