Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristiinva1

I was on Craigslist searching for a lizard tank and came across the posting for a bearded dragon with tail rot and the gentleman had posted she was $10.00 with tank lights and if nobody came to get her in 48 hrs he was going to have her put to sleep. I am a pet lover as so are my kids. Aja is sick and with out surgery she could eventually die. myself and kids are saving every penny we have to help her get the surgery she needs. She is currently on an antibiotic and a pain reliever. We are asking for your help to help us get the surgery she needs. I don't like to ask for help and a lot of people would say you shouldn't have taken her if you had to ask for help to get her surgery. I would say the same thing. But I was looking for a tank with my daughter when we saw the add and we read it that day was 48 hrs from the day of posting the add. She said we have to help her. I sent the man a message and stated please don't have her put down we would take her. He said great we made arrangements to pick her up the next day. He text me later that evening and asked if I would be willing to let someone else take her because they were offering more money. I stated to him if they are taking her to help her that yes I'm ok with that. He messages me back the next morning and stated the person never showed to get her and if I didn't get her by 1pm he was taking her to the ASPCA and having her put down. We went and picked her up. Thank you so much for all your help in advance I will post pics and keep every one updated on her health. Thank you soooo much for you help and blessing you have given to us.
1271153_1398041091.767_app.png

This campaign is raising money for "Aja the bearded dragon surgery"
http://www.gofundme.com/8hr2hg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom