Anyone in Indiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
This poor guy is sitting in a pet shop there. He was just letting his crickets crawl all over him and looks completely depressed. The lady that found him there and posted the picture said that the care is wrong and while she was holding him, the workers pulled two dead anoles out of a tank and threw them in the trash.

1463535_604696819567182_573237155_n.jpg

They are charging $150.00 for him. I would gladly take him, but I'm not sure how to get him from Indiana to MN.

Thoughts?

~Shelby

Harley

Hatchling Member
Its sad to see how common this is. At the main reptile shop in my area they have around 15 adults there that look much like this guy. They used to be kept in a giant viv together and we kinda like shop pets. Now the shop has decided to get rip of that viv and put something else there and are selling them all off. They are asking for over 100 for each one. I can't even go in there anymore because I can't afford another dragon let alone 1500 worth of dragons. They even have on who is missing half of 2 limbs and several toes on the other feet and they are actually charging more for him and calling him stumpy like his horrid life they created is something to profit off of.

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have someone who can get him from chicago to madison on saturday. Do you guys know anyone in indiana that could help rescue train him to chicago? Maps says it's 3 hours from greenwood to chicago.

That pet store you mention should get penalized!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom