Kenny Update :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsickle18

Juvie Member
Hey everyone! I adopted Kenny from a rescue back in June. Then I found this great site and updated my own education on taking care of beardies! This was an awesome resource for all kinds of new food options and steered me toward the correct lighting for Kenny. I wish I had known the things I do now for my wonderful boy Puffy who passed away in January. RIP sweetheart, I had an amazing 10 years with you!

Anyway, back to Kenny! What a good boy he has been! He is eating wonderfully and loves his new home. He was a skinny boy when I got him even though they were already working on fattening him up. He also had a tail injury from another dragon as well as missing three back toes on each foot. He was picked up by animal control and they found him in a tiny tank with another full grown male bearded dragon. Kenny gets a little nervous when he feels he is not being supported enough. I think it is because he cannot grip very well with his back feet due to so many toes missing. Other than that his tempertment is fantastic!

On to the pictures!

2iw9j10.jpg

This is Kenny before I adopted him, it was taken by the rescue place!

oa3ejo.jpg

This is the day I adopted him. :blob5:

r8glnb.jpg

A few days in his new home and it was already doggy - beardie nap time.

2s0nywx.jpg

Here is he now eating his veggies! What a pretty boy :D

282j8fd.jpg

Here he is chasing his crickets! He eats the dubia too fast for me to take a picture of haha.

11kurs1.jpg

Here is his wonderful face after two full sheds of it! He had some damaged scales on his face that were completely resolved by his sheds.

It is amazing what a bunch of love and care will do with an animal. Thank you everyone for all the help and support! It did wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom