2 beardies up for rehoming liverpool uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTLFC

hello, I recently rescued two bearded dragons, male and female. there tank was filthy they were living on sand which was disgusting it had worms living in it. the vivarium was just a mess,didn't have the correct lighting and it stunk. the dragons looked like they had never been bathed before and just in poor condition. the male has a foot missing, the female has a couple of toes missing and both missing half of there tails. unfortunately with me already having two dragons I cannot keep them permanently I just don't have the time or the funds for four dragons so I am looking for a new home. if anyone is in the north west and is willing to take them they are yours aslong as you have much experience with beardies and that i know they are going to get looked after properly, they deserve it. please reply here or send me a pm.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom