My Little Prometheus! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I fond this little guy at a local pet store, my girlfriend (LaDragonEcho), came with me to help me out since I never owned a beardie before. So we looked around and found our lighting and heating bulbs since they were cheaper in that store, then we looked at some of the beardies. There was two small babies in one cage and a smaller juvenile in a cage buy it's self, so I asked the clerk " What's this ones story?", she told me that I wouldn't really want him since he was never handled at all and and looked food deprived. So after we looked at different stores like PetCo, and Petsmart, we finally decided to get the young juvenile. So we took him to a friend's house where we stayed for a hour or two, I was getting concerned, maybe a made a mistake, maybe I just wasn't ready to get a beardie yet. Sarah (LaDragonEcho), told me just give it time it will be ok, but I was just sooo worried about it that I actually felt sick :puke: and didn't even want to be around him. So when we finally got home I was still having "Nervous Daddy Syndrom", and barely held him, but after only three days, Prometheus lightened up and started waving at me, I almost cried. I was so happy with my decision that I just laugh at the day we first met my little Prometheus. :lol: He's happy, Loved, and Taken care of. I love you Prometheus, and Sarah :D

PS I'll post pictures if you guys want to see him <<<333

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratulations on your new beardie. It sure doesn't take long to fall in love with them. :D

Yes, would love to see some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom