Great Dragon for addoption in Manassas VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyrgti

:( :cry: :(

Unfortunately i have gone through allot of lifestyle changes and due to so many changes in my life i cant take care of my Buddy Ezio anymore , IF you look at my older post you will see his pictures i live in Manassas VA and for those who dont know much about morphs his a Hypo Het Translucent German Giant his about 14 inchs 6 months old very happy healthy boy, i can provide full enclosure and all lights and fixters for 100$ but willing to give just dragon for nothing except a good home, im not picky but i wanna make it a point that he will be taken good care of and i expect proof of that so i don't feel worse then i already do about having to give him up and not see him grow up , it would be great if who ever takes him is willing to text me every now and then or at least add me on facebook, oh he got a lil bigger then his old pictures and now has grown his beard to very bright orange color which i have been told is rare compared to black beards

oh please no one ask me to ship him because i cant , pick him up asap

if you want to see latest videos or pictures im on instagram @sammygs4

please contact me via email

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom